We Keep You Informed
Our clients receive regular case updates at each stage of the case.
A typical infraction case has three stages.
- Citation – Defendant signs a written Promise to Appear.
- Arraignment – Defendant enters a plea of Guilty or Not Guilty.
- Trial – A Judge hears evidence from both sides and makes a call.
As a SDTK client, you can expect to receive the following updates via email.
- Receipt for Payment
- Welcome Email
- Notice of Plea Entered – usually “Not Guilty”
- Notice of Trial Date
- Final Result.
Reply to the welcome email with a clearly scanned pdf copy of your “Notice to Appear.” This is the yellow ticket you received from the police officer. If you have an out of state license or its a photo red light ticket, please get us a copy of your license. Include a short narrative of what happened when you got the ticket. If you want to testify at your trial, please let us know as soon as possible and we will prepare your direct examination.
If you have any questions regarding your case you can call our office at anytime and we will be happy to answer them. We take pride in keeping you as informed as possible on the status of your case.
- Our attorney goes to court for you, pleads not guilty, holds trial and presents proof. Starting at $149.
TRIAL BY DECLARATION
- Sign up online and tell us about your ticket. Starting at $99.