Live AttorneyOur attorney goes to court for you, pleads not guilty, holds trial and presents proof. Starting at $99.
- There are some cases that benefit greatly from a professional physically appearing on a case and cannot be handled by a “trial by written declaration,” These cases include Driving Under the Influence, Reckless Driving, Exhibition of Speed, Driving on a Suspended License, Speeding in Excess of 100 mph, Speeding with Prior Convictions, Littering While in a Vehicle, Possession of Marijuana, and others.
DUI ExpungementDUI and “Wet Reckless”
- A DUI or Wet Reckless will stay on your record for up to 10 years, it does not go away automatically. However, you can petition the court to expunge your record pursuant to California Penal Code 1203.4. It’s a tricky process, but once granted you can legally and honestly say that you were never convicted.
DUI ProbationEarly Termination of DUI Probation.
- Penal Code 1203.2a and 1203.3 gives Judges great discretion when it comes to approving an Early Termination of your DUI probation. Most judges are sympathetic to this type of conviction, and you stand a good chance especially if it was your first time being convicted of a DUI.
DMV RepresentationDMV & License Issues.
- Facing a Driver’s License Suspension? Let us win your hearing by representing you at an Administrative Per Se Hearing, a Negligent Operator hearing, Medical Suspension or Lack of Skills Hearing.
Misdemeanor RepresentationMisdemeanor Charges
- Our attorneys represent individuals charged with a misdemeanor offense. If you are charged with a misdemeanor, we can represent you in court. This service includes zealous representation at Misdemeanor Pre-trial hearings.
Our San Diego Traffic Attorney
Hiring an attorney to defend your traffic ticket may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal. With high fines, DMV points and your license at stake, you need an expert traffic attorney to handle it. Our traffic defense attorneys are the best in the business because:
We know the law and procedure that govern traffic law and traffic courts. We use the knowledge we've gained to get an advantage in court. Knowing the right legal maneuvers may mean the difference between a conviction and a dismissal.
We go to court for you
Under Penal Code 977 we can make all your court appearances without you having to be present. In most cases, you will never have to go to court. We appear on your behalf and represent you to the fullest extent of the law.
Hiring an attorney doesn't have to be expensive. Our fees are reasonable because we have designed our business to be efficient. Many clients actually save money because they have hired our law firm.