Trial by Written DeclarationSign up online and tell us about your ticket. Starting at $99.
- California’s Vehicle Code 40902 requires traffic courts to allow a defendant to fight their ticket by written declaration so long as it’s not past the due date, it’s not a mandatory appearance and if the bail (fine) is submitted. A Trial by Written Declaration is your chance to tell the judge your side of the story without having to show up in Court.
Live AttorneyOur attorney goes to court for you, pleads not guilty, holds trial and presents proof. Starting at $149.
- There are some cases that benefit greatly from a professional physically appearing on a case and cannot be handled by a “trial by written declaration,” These cases include Driving Under the Influence, Reckless Driving, Exhibition of Speed, Driving on a Suspended License, Speeding in Excess of 100 mph, Speeding with Prior Convictions, Littering While in a Vehicle, Possession of Marijuana, and others.
DUI ExpungementDUI and “Wet Reckless”
- A DUI or Wet Reckless will stay on your record for up to 10 years, it does not go away automatically. However, you can petition the court to expunge your record pursuant to California Penal Code 1203.4. It’s a tricky process, but once granted you can legally and honestly say that you were never convicted.
DUI ProbationEarly Termination of DUI Probation.
- Penal Code 1203.2a and 1203.3 gives Judges great discretion when it comes to approving an Early Termination of your DUI probation. Most judges are sympathetic to this type of conviction, and you stand a good chance especially if it was your first time being convicted of a DUI.
DMV RepresentationDMV & License Issues.
- Facing a Driver’s License Suspension? Let us win your hearing by representing you at an Administrative Per Se Hearing, a Negligent Operator hearing, Medical Suspension or Lack of Skills Hearing.
Misdemeanor RepresentationMisdemeanor Charges
- Our attorneys represent individuals charged with a misdemeanor offense. If you are charged with a misdemeanor, we can represent you in court. This service includes zealous representation at Misdemeanor Pre-trial hearings.